Agreement to terms
Last updated June 06, 2023
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- "Affiliate" means an entity that controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with a party, where "control" means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest, or other securities entitled to vote for the election of directors or other managing authority.
- "Company" (referred to as either "the Company," "We," "Us," or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to SABZ Inc.
- "Country" refers to Delaware, USA.
- "Content" refers to content such as text, images, or other information that can be posted, uploaded, linked to, or otherwise made available by You, regardless of the form of that content.
- "Device" means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cell phone, or a digital tablet.
- "Feedback" means feedback, innovations, or suggestions sent by You regarding the attributes, performance, or features of our Service.
- "Products" refers to the products or items offered for sale on the Service.
- "Orders" means a request by You to purchase Products from Us.
- "Promotions" refer to contests, sweepstakes, or other promotions offered through the Service.
- "Service" refers to the Website.
- "Terms and Conditions" (also referred to as "Terms") mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Service. This Terms and Conditions Agreement was generated by TermsFeed Ecommerce Terms and Conditions Generator.
- "Third-party Social Media Service" means any services or content (including data, information, products, or services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included, or made available by the Service.
- "Website" refers to [Truelli ], accessible from [Truelli.com].
- "You" means the individual accessing or using the Service or the company or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
These are the Terms and Conditions governing the use of this Service and the agreement that operates between You and the Company. These Terms and Conditions set out the rights and obligations of all users regarding the use of the Service. Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on Your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors, users, and others who access or use the Service. By accessing or using the Service, You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If You disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions, then You may not access the Service.
3.1 Your Right to Post Content
Our Service allows You to post Content. You are responsible for the Content that You post on or through the Service, including its legality, reliability, and appropriateness.
By posting Content on or through the Service, You represent and warrant that: (i) the Content is yours (you own it) or You have the right to use it and grant Us the rights and license as provided in these Terms, and (ii) the posting of Your Content on or through the Service does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, or any other rights of any person.
3.2 Prohibited Content
You agree not to post Content that is or may be interpreted as:
- Unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another's privacy, tortious, obscene, offensive, or profane.
- Infringing upon the intellectual property rights of others.
- Violating the privacy or publicity rights of others.
- Promoting any form of illegal activity.
- Intentionally misleading or deceptive.
- Contains unauthorized advertising or solicitation.
We reserve the right to terminate Your use of the Service for violating any prohibited Content guidelines.
Orders and Pricing
4.1 Order Acceptance and Cancellation
You represent and warrant that You have the right to use any payment method that You provide to Us for placing an Order. By providing payment information, You authorize Us to process and complete Your Order. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel Your Order at any time for certain reasons, including but not limited to:
- Product availability.
- Errors in the description or price of the Product.
- Errors in Your Order.
- Suspected fraudulent activity
4.2 Pricing and Payment
Prices for the Products are described on the Service and are incorporated into these Terms by reference. All prices are in [CURRENCY] unless stated otherwise. We reserve the right to change the pricing of our Products at any time without prior notice. Such changes will not affect any Orders placed before the change in pricing.
5.1 Service Content
The Service and its original content (excluding Content provided by users), features, and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of the Company and its licensors. The Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the Country and foreign countries.
Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of the Company.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall the Company, nor its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from:
- Your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Service.
- Any conduct or content of any third party on the Service.
- Any content obtained from the Service.
- Unauthorized access, use, or alteration of Your transmissions or content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence), or any other legal theory, whether or not We have been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed its essential purpose.
- These Terms and Conditions, as well as any disputes arising from or related to them, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Delaware, USA, without regard to its conflict of laws principles.
- Any legal action, suit, or proceeding arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions shall be instituted exclusively in the federal or state courts located in the state of Delaware, USA. The parties hereby irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of such courts and waive any objections they may have based on improper venue or inconvenient forum.
- In the event of any legal action or proceeding, you agree to waive any right to a trial by jury and acknowledge that arbitration or court proceedings will be conducted on an individual basis and not as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class or representative action.
- SABZ Inc makes no representation that the content on the website complies with the laws of any other country outside the United States. If you access the website from outside the United States, you do so
Another crucial clause in our eCommerce terms and conditions is the dispute resolution clause. This clause outlines how conflicts are dealt with and resolved, as well as the jurisdiction and applicable law for resolving disputes. It's important to protect your business's interests and ensure fair resolution of any disputes that may arise. Please review and customize the template provided below to suit your specific needs:
- Any dispute, controversy, or claim arising out of or relating to any activity on SABZ Inc or the purchase of any SABZ Inc products shall be resolved through the following procedures:a. Negotiation: The parties involved shall first attempt to resolve the dispute amicably through good-faith negotiations. Either party may initiate the negotiation process by providing written notice to the other party, clearly stating the nature of the dispute and their desired resolution.b. Mediation: If the negotiation process does not lead to a satisfactory resolution within a reasonable timeframe, the parties agree to engage in mediation. Mediation will be conducted by a neutral third party mediator mutually agreed upon by both parties. The mediator will assist the parties in reaching a mutually acceptable resolution. The costs of mediation shall be shared equally between the parties unless otherwise agreed.c. Arbitration: If the dispute is not resolved through negotiation or mediation, the parties agree to submit the dispute to binding arbitration. Arbitration will be conducted in accordance with the rules and procedures of a recognized arbitration association or organization agreed upon by both parties. The arbitration award shall be final and binding on both parties. The costs of arbitration, including the fees of the arbitrator, shall be borne as determined by the arbitrator.
- In the event of a dispute related to intellectual property rights, SABZ Inc reserves the right to seek injunctive relief or any other appropriate legal remedy to protect its rights.
- The jurisdiction governing these terms and conditions and any disputes arising from them shall be the state of Delaware, USA. The laws of Delaware, USA, shall apply to the resolution of any disputes.